We are looking to add a Software Engineer to our team of highly-skilled, immensely passionate people. We’re looking for a well rounded programmer who meets many of the following qualifications:
- You have obtained or will obtain a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering before starting work. You are familiar with programming concepts in algorithms, complexity theory, and databases.
- You have experience with a variety of programming languages.
- You are familiar with the Python language.
- You have an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- You love the web.
- You have good social skills, a plus if you have customer facing experience.
- You can simply communicate complex ideas to others.
- You work well with others, but also can take some initiative when given creative license.
We love open source, and we use whichever libraries/frameworks are best suited to the problem at hand. If nothing exists to do what we need, we build it ourselves. A typical stack for us would be: Debian, Nginx, uWSGI, PostgreSQL, and Django.
Cultivating an atmosphere of collaboration and respect is a priority and we want to hear your ideas even as a new member of the team. You will always have an eager team of developers and designers to help you grow as an engineer.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with some or all of the following:
- GitHub or BitBucket username.
- Links to some cool things you've built.
- Link to your blog (if it has articles about programming).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.